If you wish to :
– View the personal data we keep
– no longer receive information from us or,
– change the information or the frequency of the information you receive,
You can let us know at any time via email@example.com
IRIF aisbl attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data.
We collect your personal data when :
You make a donation to IRIF aisbl:
– You ask to be kept informed of our actions by subscribing to our newsletter, by telephone contact or by post;
– in order to draw up global statistics on the number of visits to the various sections of our websites by Internet users;
– to send information (newsletters, magazines, etc.) in order to inform anyone who wishes to be informed of our actions.
This data is only kept for the period required by law or necessary to guarantee the ad hoc service.
We consider that it is and was in the legitimate interest of both parties, the donor-sympathiser and ourselves, to keep in touch in order to keep donors informed about the destination of their donations and our future and complementary needs. Individuals making a spontaneous donation will be treated in the above category.
– to comply with any applicable law or regulation,
– to protect or defend the rights or property of IRIF aisbl; and
– to intervene, in extreme circumstances, to protect the personal safety of IRIF aisbl donors.